Weight Watchers Cold Sesame Noodles
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces chow mein noodles or 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 scallions (chopped)
- Cook the noodle or spaghetti according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the peanut butter, water, ketchup, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and oil. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until well mixed.
- Remove from the heat and cool about 10 minutes.
- Toss the noodles with the sauce, sprinkle with scallions and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!