Weight Watchers 30 Minute Chicken Dinner 8 Points
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 3 cups water
- 1 1⁄4 cups long grain rice
- 3⁄4 cup frozen orange juice (concentrate, thawed)
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups vegetables (loose pack frozen stir fry vegetables ( sugar snap peas, carrots, onions, and mushrooms)
- 1 cup chicken (pre cooked and chopped)
- Spray an unheated large saucepan with nonstick coating.
- Add onion; cook and stir over medium heat until onion is tender but not brown.
- Carefully stir in water, uncooked rice, thawed concentrate, soy sauce, ginger, and pepper. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle frozen vegetables on top of mixture; do not stir inches Cover and simmer about 5 minutes more or until rice and vegetables are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in chicken; heat through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!