Weight Watcher Pumpkin Muffins
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray-(DO NOT use paper liners).
- .Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 15 minutes or until a toothpick put in center comes out clean.
- Makes 12 muffins- 1.5 Points each.
I have been looking for this recipe for ages. My daughter has asked me to make them. I use carrot from juicer as it gives me the benefit of juice and what to do with the carrot pulp. My whole family love them. Thank you for helping me find this buried treasure. We use to subisitute the sugar with equal but
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi, I am a wife and a grandma of 5. Am looking for lots of delicious WW recipes to help me get myself in shape for a happy healthy retirement.</p>