Weight Watcher Friendly Vanilla Pancakes- 1 Point Each!!!!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons artificial sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 6 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Turn heat to medium or 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat egg subsitute, yogurt, and water with wire whisk.
- Pour egg mixture all at once into flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- For each pancake, pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes 1-2 minutes or until bubbly on top. Turn and cook other sides for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Top with 1/4 cup sugar free syrup- worth 1 point.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!