Way Too Easy Sesame Fish Fillets
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy, quick fish. Not good for salmon or tuna. It is best with thin fillets like bream, whiting or catfish. Sometimes I add grated fresh ginger to the oil prior to adding the fish.
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 thin fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 -2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 scallions, sliced diagonally (green onions)
- Heat oil in pan over med-high.
- Pat dry the fillets (prevents soggy fish).
- Fry fillets 2-3 minutes and turn over for another 2-3 minutes, or until done to your taste.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil and gently turn to coat both sides.
- Place on serving platter, pour hot oil/soy from pan over fish, scatter with sesame seeds and then scatter scallions.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Firstly I picked the wrong fish (baby snapper fillets - won't do that again when we make it again). We had a 3, 4 and 5 stars given so settled on 4. Very easy to make and quick would highly recommend for a quick midweek dinner. Thank you omeomy #2, when I next cook with the right fish will review again. Made for Recipe Swap #6 July 2007.Reply