Watermelon Salad With Feta and Mint
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 cups seedless watermelon (from an 8-lb watermelon scooped into balls or cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks, chilled)
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups pitted kalamata olives (courseley chopped) (optional)
- 1 small sweet onion (cut into 1/2 inch dice)
- 1 cup mint leaf (coursely chopped)
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, salt, hot sauce and pepper.
- Add the watermelon, feta, olives (if using) and onion; gently toss.
- Garnish with the mint and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!