MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Pretty darn good!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3 1⁄2 lbs seedless watermelon
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice or 3/4 cup white grape juice
- 3⁄4 cup rum (use white rum for best color)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- Cut rind off watermelon and discard. Cut fruit into 1/2-inch pieces. If you want to have garnish for your drinks, salvage some wedges of rind with fruit attached before chopping up the rest.
- Line a 10-15-inch pan with plastic wrap. Arrange fruit on wrap in a single layer. Freeze until firm, 1-2 hours. If making this ahead, transfer frozen chunks to a freezer bag.
- In a blender, combine half the pineapple juice, rum and lemon juice. Whirl, gradually dropping in half the frozen watermelon chunks, until smoothly pureed. Sweeten to taste with sugar and pour into a pitcher or directly into glasses. Repeat to make a second batch.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note