- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar; add eggs.
- Whip in milk, juice, pulp and raisins.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients; blend until just mixed.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 25 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Transfer to wire racks; cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a busy single mom of 5 growing boys!! My children's ages are 21,18,14,12 and 10 1/2. In my spare time,when I have any, I try to walk 3 miles a day.I like to read Woman's World and inspirational books and if I didn't have 5 beautiful boys to care for, I would probably be doing missionary work. I live in the beautiful Okanagan Valley in British Columbia and I swear we must be living in Heaven on earth!!!I would love to travel if I had the resources and time with Brazil and South America being on the top of my list of places to see.