Watermelon and Strawberry Smoothie
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 6 cups cubed seeded watermelon, divided (1/2 inch cubes)
- 1 pint strawberry sorbet, divided
- fresh strawberries
- Combine 3 cups watermelon and half of the sorbet in a blender; Blend until mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
- Transfer mixture to pitcher.
- Repeat with remaining watermelon and sorbet; Mix together.
- Divide smoothie into 4 glasses; garnish with fresh berries and serve immediately, Enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!