Wasc Cake - My Small Adjustments
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
2 9 inch round cakes
- 1 (18 ounce) package duncan hines white cake mix
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sift together the white cake mix, cake flour, sugar and salt in mixing bowl.
- Add milk, sour cream and eggs (whole eggs and egg whites) and blend on low until smooth.
- Add the almond and vanilla extract and continue mixing on low for another minute.
- Pour into prepared baking dish (I usually make 2 9-inch rounds with this recipe).
- Bake at 325 for 40-50 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!