Wasabi-Tuna Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
12 deviled eggs
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup drained canned tuna, plus
- 2 teaspoons drained canned tuna
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder, plus
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, plus
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 -4 drops toasted sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon peeled minced fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- black pepper
- pickled ginger, slices for garnish
- Combine the thoroughly mashed yolks and mayonnaise; stir in the tuna, wasabi powder, soy sauce, mustard, sesame oil, cayenne, fresh ginger, garlic powder, and lemon juice.
- Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the whites evenly with the mixture; garnish each egg half with a slice of pickled ginger.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!