Warm Potato Salad With Italian Dressing
This is this week's "Recipe of the week" from the Thursday magazine's SlimLines column that deals with fighting fat and getting fit!! ENJOY minus GUILT:-)
- Ready In:
- 680 g small red potatoes, scrubbed
- 180 ml light Italian dressing
- 5 shallots, finely sliced
- 5 g parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 red bell peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1 1⁄2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste (optional)
- black pepper
- Boil whole potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Rinse under cold water until just cool enough to handle.
- Drain again.
- Cut potatoes into 1.
- 5 cm pieces and place in a salad bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pepper to taste to the potatoes.
- Toss lightly and serve with a warm smile.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION