Warm Caesar Potato Salad
photo by Heydarl
- Ready In:
- 6 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and set aside; keep warm.
- Line a large salad bowl or platter with torn lettuce leaves; pour dressing, salt, pepper, and half of cheese over potatoes, tossing to coat.
- Pour potatoes over lettuce; top with remaining cheese, bacon, and croutons.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!