photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 2 cups walnuts
- soy sauce, to taste
- ground cumin, to taste
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 10 -12 leaves collard greens, cleaned and trimmed of large stalks
- In food processor, place walnuts and blend until finely chopped, but not into powder.
- Add in the seasonings to your taste.
- In a bowl, combine all other ingredients except greens.
- Place a collard leaf on a surface and crack the ribs remaining to flatten.
- Place an amount of the walnut mixture on top along with desired amount of tomato mixture.
- Roll up and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I cook therefore I am.