Walnut, Raisin,dried Cranberries Cream Cheese Spread
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup raisins or 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ounce crystallized ginger, diced (Crystallized Ginger , Ginger Syrup & Ginger Sugar)
- Place cream cheese and butter in a food processor with a metal blade and pulse till smooth.
- Pulse in rest of ingredients.
Join The Conversation
This was really good! I wasn't sure what to expect because I'm not into "spreads", but I was pleasantly surprised. I used the Craisin option and didn't really process 'til smooth...I left some texture to it. I used it on Spiced Pumpkin Bread and it was perfect with it. I think this would be really good on graham crackers, too. Thanks for posting.