Walley's Shrimp Scampi
MY wife and I love this! Any cajun seasoning will do, but Emeril's Essence is the bomb!
- Ready In:
- 30 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (16-20count)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cajun-louisiana seasoning blend, Essence
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 lb linguine, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- Toss the shrimp in a medium bowl with the Essence.
- Place the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic and shallot and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes or until the shrimp is just cooked through.
- Add the wine, lemon juice, and remaining 2 tablespoons of the butter to the skillet and cook for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add the pasta and toss until noodles are coated with sauce.
- Garnish with scallion.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We enjoyed this tasty dish. I liked that you could taste all the different ingredients. The sauce was very nice, the noodles perfectly cooked, the shrimp were plump, juicy and a little spicy. This was a quick and easy dish to make. Very satisfying, two out of four really liked it, two not as much, otherwise, you would have gotten a 5 from me. I garnished with sliced green onions and shreds of Parmesan cheese. Thank you for sharing your recipe, which I will make again. Made for Spring Pac Orphanage 2014.Reply
see 1 more