Wakame and Tuna With Soy Dressing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Susie Donald, author of Japanese Homestyle Dishes
- Ready In:
- 2 sheets wakame seaweed
- 2 cups cold water
- 12 ounces canned tuna, packed in water, drained
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 japanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Add 2 cups cold water to saucepan, add wakame and allow to sit and soften for about 20 minutes. Bring the water to a boil, and blanch wakame for about 30 seconds, then drain and rinse under cold water.
- Pat wakame dry, remove any hard parts, and shred wakame into 1/2-inch strips.
- Break tuna into chunks and mix with lemon juice, cucumber and tomato.
- Whisk together dressing and pour over salad.
- Serve at once.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION