Waffle House Waffles
who doesn't love these waffles at Three in the morning
cup plus 1 tablespoon
. Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl. Stir to.
2. Lightly beat the egg in another medium bowl. Add the sugar,.
butter, and shortening and mix well with an electric mixer until.
smooth. Add the half & half, milk, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Add the dry flour mixture to the wet mixture while beating. Mix.
4. Cover and chill overnight. (You can use batter right away if you.
like, but a good 12-hour chill makes the batter better.).
5. Rub a light coating of vegetable oil on a waffle iron. Preheat.
the waffle iron. Leave the batter out of the refrigerator to warm.
up a bit as your waffle iron is preheating.
6. Spoon 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter into the waffle iron and cook for.
3 to 4 minutes or until the waffles are light brown.
Submit a Recipe Correction
YOU'LL ALSO LOVE
101 Copycat Faves: Restaurant Recip...
Simple Pleasure Waffle / Waffles and Ice Cream !!!
Our 75 Top-Rated Recipes of All Tim...
38 5-Ingredient Dinners for When Yo...
View All Recipes