Vitamix Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Haven't made this yet, but my son is excited to try it. Wanted to know the nutritional info.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄3 cups milk
- 2 medium russet potatoes, baked, cut in half (12 ounces)
- 2⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup cooked broccoli (optional)
- 1. Put the milk, 1 of the potatoes, 1/3 cup of the cheese, the sautéed onion, dill and salt into Vitamix in the order listed and put the lid on container.
- 2. Set the Vitamix on variable 1.
- 3. Press start and slowly increase the speed to high.
- 4. Blend for 5 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from vented lid.
- 5. Reduce the speed to variable 3 and remove the lid plug.
- 6. Add the second potato, bacon and cheese (and broccoli, if desired) through the lid plug opening.
- 7. Blend an additional 20 seconds.
- 8. Remove lid carefully to avoid the steam and serve soup.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION