Vita-Mix Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream
- Ready In:
- 1. Freeze the almond milk into ice cubes before making the ice cream.
- 2. Stir milk, cocoa powder, stevia, honey, and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth with only a few small cocoa chunks.
- 3. Pour milk mixture into Vita-Mix blender. Add almond milk ice cubes. Fasten lid with tamper.
- 4. Turn on blender at variable speed 1. Quickly increase to variable speed 10 and then flip the switch to high speed. Use the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
- 5. Blend for 30-60 second, or until the mixture is smooth. Blending for too long will cause melting.
- 6. Turn off the blender, unplug it, and scoop the ice cream into bowls. It will make 2 small bowls.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!