Virgin-Twisted Strawberry Colada
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate (Bacari's)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen Pina Colada mix (Bacardi's)
- 1 (8 ounce) can whipped cream
- Make this just before you are ready to serve.
- Make both drink mixes according to directions substituting any alcohol for water.
- Pour the two together in a tall glass, turning it to create a twist w/ the colors.
- Place a squirt of whipped cream on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this, sans whipped cream, for my younger sister and her friends for a sleepover. My sister's friends sucked theirs down in a few seconds flat and said they loved it but my sister and I put ours back in the fridge because it is just waaaaaaay too sweet. This drink def. needs to be diluted more than just a half a can of water for every can of concentrate. I added milk about 8 oz. of milk to my drink alone to dilute. I will try to dilute this much more next time because it's way too potent as is.