Virgin Slush Strawberry Daquiri
A virgin strawberry daiquiri is the perfect drink for everyone who just loves the taste of Strawberry Daiquiri, but prefers not to drink alcohol. This is for one but will easily multiply.
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces fresh strawberries, red and ripe (can use frozen if berries are out of season)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute or 1 teaspoon sugar
- cracked ice, to your preference
- Add lime juice, strawberries, vanilla and sugar to a blender.
- Blend until smooth then add the ice and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass and serve at once.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more