Virgin Coco Mojito
A non-alcoholic version of a coconut mojito. This uses Torani (or other brand) coconut flavor coffee syrup. I used sugar-free, but regular will work.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sugar-free coconut syrup (Torani)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 -5 fresh mint leaves
- 3 ounces sparkling water (or club soda)
- Pour coconut syrup and lime juice into a tall glass.
- Add the mint leaves and muddle with a long spoon.
- Add ice and sparkling water.
- Stir gently and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation