Vince Pernicano Venison Ravioli
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- RAVIOLI DOUGH.
- Blend the olive oil flour, eggs and salt.
- Knead the dough until hard.
- Cover with damp towel until ready to roll out.
- RAVIOLI FILLING.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Combining the DOUGH AND FILLING.
- Roll dough out to about 1/8th inch thick.
- Use the cookie cutter to cut the dough in to small pieces.
- Put a small ball of meat blend in the middle of the pieces.
- Fold over edges and crimp with fork.
- Boil for 20 minutes.
- To freeze the extra ravioli do not cook them roll the extras in flour and place in a ziplock bag will last for a couple of months.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!