- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (sriracha)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- black pepper
- 16 ounces shredded cabbage
- 2 shredded carrots
- 6 tablespoons of fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- Combine first 9 ingredients in small bowl, stir it up and set aside for a half hour.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour small bowl into large bowl and gently mix.
- Taste and add salt and more pepper if needed.
- Garnish with a little extra mint if you like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<a href="http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/Missymop/?action=view¤t=ramadanrecipetagbanner-1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/Missymop/ramadanrecipetagbanner-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>