Vietnamese Chicken Pho
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is so easy to male and you can use at least 2 recipes on this site.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 2 -3 cups raw chicken
- 8 ounces bean sprouts
- 1 (200 g) package rice noodles
- 1 bunch Thai basil
- 3 cups hoisin sauce, for serving
- 5 lime wedges
- cook chicken until juices run clear and no pink is left.
- shred the chicken and add to the chicken stock.
- add bean sprouts, basil and cook noodles until tender.
- Strain noodles and add to chicken stock and continue cooking until al dente.
- spoon soup into individual bowls and serve with hoisin sauce and lime wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION