photo by Bouthaina
- Ready In:
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- heat a large pan over medium heat. Add sugar and water and cook until the sugar start to melt and turn brown.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour the caramel into a bowl.
- Clean the pan and heat olive oil. Add onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes. Then, remove it in a bowl.
- Add thin cut chicken breasts that have been seasoned with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes.
- Add caramel, soya sauce, chilli flakes and the preserved onion,garlic and ginger and cook it for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!