Vietnamese Barbecued Chicken Wings - Canh Ga Nuong
Delicious and tasty outdoor cooking! But you could also do these under the broiler if you had to. Prep time does not include marinating time.
- Ready In:
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic
- Mash garlic into a paste, using mortar and pestle.
- Mix honey, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, cilantro, and garlic paste together in a bowl, stirring well.
- Coat chicken wings with sauce.
- Marinate wings at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- BBQ on grill over medium coals or heat, for 10-15 minutes, basting with remaining sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Thia is soooo very good! Oh 10 stars recipe! I tried adding a little chili, and didn't like it, so started over and made as directed... that is the right way to go because it is just right as is. I normally don't do cilantro, but I knew with so few ingredients that it had to be important so we went for it. The flavor is subtle but very important. Oh, we made this with drumsticks and liked it from the grill. However, it was too cold and windy here in Green Bay for them to get that nice color and crispness in the skin. Even my picky 6yo ate more than her Daddy! Awesome recipe and will make often. Thanks!! :)Reply
see 8 more