Vidalia Onion and Goat Cheese Tart
- Ready In:
- Sauté sliced onion in 2 T butter and 2 T oil until softened and caramelized.
- Place in bottom on pie shell.
- Sauté chopped onion in 1 T butter and 1 T oil until softened and caramelized. Allow to cool and place in blender.
- Combine remaining ingredients in blender. Pour over sauteed sliced onions.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes until golden and puffy.
- Bake any excess filling in small greased soufflé dish along with tart.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!