Victor's Cuban Sandwich
This got the Reader's Digest vote ("America's 100 Best", May 2006) for the best stuffed sandwich. The recipe suggests 1/6 lb of cheese but it appears that the Zaar computer doesn't recognize that so it's listed below as 1/4 lb.
- Ready In:
- 1 small crusty bread, cut lengthwise
- 1⁄4 lb roast pork, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb virginia ham, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb swiss cheese
- 1 kosher pickle, cut lengthwise
- Slather mustard on bread, to taste.
- Lather on pork, ham, cheese andpickle.
- Grill in a sandwich press (or wrap in foil, press, and warm in oven at 350 degrees)for 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION