Very Simple Tuna Cakes
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 1⁄4 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning (season how you like this is just what I use.)
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons frying oil
- Mix everything except the oil in a bowl.
- Make sure you taste the mix to make sure you like it and it's seasoned right.
- Scoop up a walnut sized ball, and flatten to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Put the patties in freezer.
- Heat oil in skillet
- When oil is hot take patties out and place in frying pan.
- Fry for 3 minutes on each side.
- Goes nicely with a salad =) Enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've been cooking ever since I was around three. I love it and my dream is to open up a family cafe.