Vertical Stuffed Jalapenos
- Ready In:
- 12 jalapenos (straighter are easier to work with)
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese (block or shredded)
- 6 bacon pieces
- 12 toothpicks
- I'm using this great grill rack I bought from Sur La Table. It basically just a stand for the peppers so you dont have to slice them in half longways and lets you make a whole stuffed pepper. It also comes with a really interesting tool to gut the jalapenos.
- pre-heat oven to 400.
- Cut stems off all Jalapenos and gut them of seeds.
- Cut Cheddar Cheese into 12 "sticks" that you can shove into the jalapenos.
- Cut 6 Bacon strips in half.
- Stuff cheese stick into jalapeno.
- Wrap pepper with bacon and "pin" it pepper using tooth picks.
- Place peppers on grill rack and bake for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!