Veronica's Healthy Pretzel Snack
- Ready In:
- 2 cups paul newman spelt pretzels
- 4 organic unsalted pretzel rods
- 1⁄2 cup organic no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 1⁄3 1/3 cup organic chocolate chips or 1/3 cup chocolate shavings
- 1⁄3 cup dried flaked coconut
- 1⁄3 cup dried papaya, diced very fine (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled graham cracker (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup roasted sunflower seeds (optional)
- Spread 3/4 of the pretzel rods and other pretzels with peanut butter, leaving enough uncovered to hold it.
- Roll each prezel in, or cover each pretzel with the toppings listed above or of your choice.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or eat right away.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
i am a stay at home mother, formerly a kindergarten teacher. one of my favorite cookbooks is "home cooking" by laurie colwin. i love to cook but other than my 3 yr old daughter and myself, i really dont have anyone to cook for. my daughter eats lots of broccoli and fresh garlic dishes and loves to help me in the kitchen preparing the food that she and i eat. i try to follow a strict organic lifestyle as best i can for my daughter and i.