- Ready In:
- In a large deep skillet heat olive oil over medium low heat and sweat minced garlic.
- Add ground venison to skillet with onion soup mix, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Cook approximately 5 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables after the venison is mostly cooked through. Cook, uncovered to allow most of the moisture to boil off.
- When the vegetables are completely heated through, stir in the cooked rice and the sour cream.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the top with french fried onions or crushed potato chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!