Venison or Beef steak marinade
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
DH makes this and I copied his recipe as close as I can since he wont tell me what is in it.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce (HP or A1)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (white or cider)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 -2 clove minces garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash chili pepper (optional)
- 3 -5 fresh basil leaves, if i have them (optional)
- Mix all together and pour over your steaks.
- Marinate covered in the fridge for minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Broil or cook on the grill.
- I use this all the time for venison steaks and chops and sometimes for beef but we dont eat that as often.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Great marinade! Used for backstraps and they were delicious! I added a little brown sugar- I find it helps if the meat is a little gamey- also added some chopped onion, onion powder, and did a tablespoon of each that called for a teaspoon. Also, did not put in much water, probably just a tbsp- didn't want the meat swimming in it! Thanks for the great recipe!1Reply
see 17 more