photo by jaredmurray08
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground venison
- 4 ounces shredded mexican style cheese
- 4 ounces shredded taco and nacho style cheese
- 4 ounces shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 5 flour tortillas
- 8 ounces salsa
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cajun spices
- 1 teaspoon ground red chili pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Brown venison.
- add all the spices to browned venison and blend in.
- preheat oven to 350.
- pour in 8 ounces of salsa in oven safe 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Spoon venison mixture, evenly divided, into each of the tortillas and roll up.
- Place rolled tortillas, seam side down in pan.
- cover with cheeses.
- bake on 350 for 15 minutes (until cheese is thoroughly melted).
- add guacamole or sour cream after baking if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!