Velveeta Mexican Chip Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (2 lb) box Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (12 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Cut Velveeta into squares.
- Combine all ingredients and simmer over low heat or in crock pot stirring frequently until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with chips (I prefer tortilla).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My Dad started teaching me how to cook when I was 5 and it became my "chore" when I was nine. Any time I was grumpy, Dad would send me to the kitchen to bake. It always put me in a good mood, along with the rest of my family when they got to reap the rewards. My older sister used to try to make me angry so we could have dessert.