Veggie Frittata - Hcg P3
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
*To make skillet ovenproof, wrap handle in heavy-duty aluminum foil. * * * * Separate three eggs and use just the whites to reduce the fat. Use olive oil or coconut oil and use less than what is stated, just enough to oil pan
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup asparagus, trimmed and sliced diagonally into 1-inch pieces or 1/2-1 cup vegetables, of your choice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped thyme leaves, fresh crushed or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 large eggs, slightly beaten with 1/4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Melt I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!® Cooking & Baking sticks in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook asparagus and onions, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in Parmesan cheese, thyme, pepper and egg mixture. Cook over low heat, lifting edges with spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom, until eggs are almost set, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, then sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- Bake 6 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Arrange on serving platter.*.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION