Veggie Burger Mix
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
THIS RECIPE IS NOT CORRECT. I AM TRYING TO LOCATE THE ORIGINAL RECIPE TO CORRECT IT, IN THE MEAN TIME...DONT BOTHER, ITS YUCKY!!!!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup dry garbanzo beans
- 1⁄2 cup dry soybeans
- 1⁄2 cup dry lentils
- 1⁄2 cup yellow split peas
- 1⁄2 cup instant brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 package dry soup mix or 1 package salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- Put the ingredients one by one in a blender.
- Turn on the blender.
- Run for cover (it's pretty noisy).
- When everything is reduced to powder, combine in a container.
- To use, mix 1 cup of the mix with 2/3 cup HOT water or combination of water and BBQ sauce, water and wine, or whatever other liquid you can think of.
- Let sit 15 minutes, then form into 3 patties.
- Cook in a pan coated with nonstick spray.
- NOTE: If you use BBQ sauce as part of the liquid, they will brown much faster- must be the sugar in the sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION