Vegetarian Un-Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sauté onion until translucent mix with rice.Set aside.
- Chop the cabbage and brown it in a frying pan.
- Mix tomato paste,vinegar, water, maple syrup.
- Spray a large baking pan with non-stick spray. Spread 1/2 of the fried cabbage.
- Spread the rice mixture on top of the cabbage.
- Top with remaining cabbage.
- Spread tomato mixture on top.
- Bake at 400°F for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!