Vegetarian Ramen Noodle Soup
photo by rockn.roll.fndr0619
- Ready In:
- 2 cabbage leaves
- 1 green pepper
- 50 g bean sprouts
- 1 egg
- 100 g ramen noodles
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Stir fry the vegetables with oil, salt and pepper.
- prepare the boiled egg and ramen noodles.
- boil 1 cup water and add 3 table spoons of soy sauce.
- pour the soup into a bowl, put the prepared ramen noodle.
- add the stir fried vegetables and place the boiled egg on top of the ramen noodle.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!