Very easy and quick to make muffin. Whenever I brought this to a party I was asked for the recipe so I think there are a lot of people who actually like this type of muffin very much. You can prepare this recipe with all kinds of fillings (vegetables, fish and meat as well). Just try them out and find the one you like best.
- Ready In:
- 300 g frozen puff pastry, thawed (6 sheets)
- 150 g frozen mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, broccoli, corn and peas)
- 150 g cream
- 100 g emmenthaler cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 eggs
- salt, pepper, nutmeg to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C; grease your muffin pan.
- Cook the mixed vegetables until just tender.
- In a big bowl mix cream, 50 g cheese, flour and eggs. Season to taste. Add the veggies.
- Cut the puff pastry sheets in half. Stretch them a bit and line each muffin mold with one half.
- Fill with the veggie-mixture and then press together the tops of the puff pastry so that you get little packets in which the veggies are enclosed. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.