- Ready In:
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- corn tortilla chips
- 1⁄4 cup shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese (1 ounce)
Corn Tortilla Chips
- 9 6-inch corn tortillas
- cold water
- Combine first 8 ingredients.
- Spoon 2 tsp.
- vegetable mixture on each tortilla chip; divide cheese evenly among chips.
- Broil 6 inches from heat 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Yield: 26 appetizers To make Corn Tortilla Chips: Cut 3 (2 1/2 inch) circles from each tortilla using a biscuit cutter.
- Dip tortillas in water; drain on paper towels.
- Place rounds in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes or until chips are crisp and begin to brown.
- Remove from oven, and let cool.
- Yield: 26 nacho chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation