Vegetable Kabobs With Seasoned Butter Sauce
I love to grill, and I especially love those veggies!!!! This recipe will work well on indoor grills also, but I just prefer mine over the good old timey charcoal grill.
- Ready In:
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 12 mushroom caps
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Cut the zucchini into 1 inch rounds.
- Arrange the zucchini, cherry tomatoes and mushroom caps on skewers.
- Remember, if you are using wooden skewers, to presoak them in water.
- Combine the butter and remaining ingredients.
- Brush butter mix over kabobs.
- Place on grill and cook for about 10 minutes, or until done, turning and brushing with butter mix every couple of minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION