Vegetable Beef Soup With Orzo
photo by jellygirl
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef (80/20 is best)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 cups water
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 6 beef, bouillons or 4 teaspoons beef base
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup orzo pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- Cook beef (draining fat occasionally). Add the onion and garlic and cook just before onion is translucent.
- Add tomatoes, water, beef base and pepper. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Add orzo and veggies, simmer again for 15 minutes.
- DIG IN!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!