Vegan Vegetable Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Get some of your greens along with your favorite side dish. Potatoes so good you'll forget that it's a vegetable!
- Ready In:
- 10 medium size potatoes
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup dairy-free margarine
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese (Tofutti brand recommended)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Peel potatoes while watching out for fingers. Cut into quarters and soak in a large bowl of water.
- Wash and chop broccoli removing most of the stem. Repeat with cauliflower head.
- Bring a pot to a boil and boil potatoes until soft. Drain potatoes and begin mashing.
- Mash potatoes until soft, adding in broccoli and cauliflower until mixture is both smooth but chunky. Do not overblend ingredients.
- Add in margarine, softened non-dairy cream cheese & garlic.
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy. :).
- Note: These potatoes make a great filling for potato tacos!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation