Vegan Tofu and Corn Chowder
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 4 cups soymilk, plain unsweetened
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 (14 ounce) firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan and gently cook onions until soft.
- Stir in curry powder, paprika and flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually add stock while wisking, and bring to boil, stirring often.
- Stir in soymilk and corn and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tofu and simmer another 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley. :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!