Vegan Strawberry Muffins
photo by BB2011
- Ready In:
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Grease 12 muffin tins.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix soymilk, oil, and vanilla, but be careful not to over-mix. It should be a bit lumpy.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients, fold in the strawberries, and spoon batter into muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- Allow to sit for at least 10 minutes inside the pan, then remove them and place on a cooling rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!