Vegan Spinach-Artichoke Dip
photo by Izy Hossack
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 6 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can white beans, drained
- 1⁄2 a lemon, juice of
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup cooked spinach, chopped (squeezed of excess water) or 1 cup defrosted frozen spinach (squeezed of excess water)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the mayo, cream cheese, beans, lemon juice, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes and nutritional yeast into a food processor. Blitz until smooth. Pour into a bowl and stir in the artichoke and spinach.
- Tip into an 8-inch pie dish or oven-proof dish and bake for 15-20 minutes until starting to brown on top. Serve hot with bread or chips for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!