Vegan Shirataki Japchae
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Just a little something I whipped up from a severe lack of daily activity and too much produce.
- Ready In:
- 14 ounces shirataki noodles
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced into rings
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups textured vegetable protein
- Drain shirataki noodles and rinse well. Boil for about five minutes covered on low, and drain.
- Heat oil onto wok and sautee onions and garlic for about 1 minute before adding vegetables to stir fry until lightly crispy (about 5 minutes).
- Lower heat and add veggie meat, soy sauce, and noodles. Cook for 5-8 minutes on medium.
- Add sesame seeds and more soy sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION